Just my thought on something. If I could change ONE thing about Spoony’s heartwarming (and tearjerking) coming back to life scene, I would have had Spoony say Film Brain’s real name Mathew instead of Clarence. And instead of using Luke, I would have picked another reviewer that doesn’t go by their real name and have Spoony say their real name. And then got confused when they called him Spoony, insisting his name was Noah.
Think about it. Sage and Film Brain left Spoony in the Plot Hole. Nostalgia Critic brought him back to the reviewers, but he came back…not right in the head. What if Critic accidentally sent the real Spoony, Noah, instead of the Spoony in this universe.
Noah, seeing that these people weren’t the people HE knows, decides to say Fuck It and play along at the party, becoming the new Spoony in the cracked up Awesomeverse.
Meanwhile the Awesomeverse Spoony is in the real world, our world, taking Noah’s place…..
- kripkelover likes this
- flusendieb likes this
- corruptedbyvanity likes this
- tonystarkfangirl likes this
- riddlepanda reblogged this from bookish-malarkey and added:
- endlesscest likes this
- step-up-ghetto-blaster likes this
- wackyisoptional likes this
- bookish-malarkey reblogged this from riddlepanda and added:
- bookish-malarkey likes this
- iswearitwascmyk reblogged this from padalackey
- demented-demon likes this
- purplepuella reblogged this from padalackey and added:
- bilbosama likes this
- padalackey reblogged this from riddlepanda and added:
- a-simple-clothier likes this